Monday, November 27, 2006

Tucson Girlfriends' Journal

Tucson Girlfriends' Journal
Hi everybody. I'm thankful to hear things went well with you and your dad, Ann. I hope your recoveries are going well. I will continue to pray for you and your dad. I have been praying for Annette too. Any news from her? Annette are you on yet? I saw your name on the list, but didn't identify any blogs from you. You have been on my mind. We had a nice Thanksgiving with my brother and his girlfriend. I wasn't stressed which was really nice. We will be in Los Angeles this weekend and look forward to an update on Steve's dad. I'll keep you posted.
Have a good week.
Beth

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks for the update Beth. Do let us know how Steve's dad is doing when you get back from LA. Annette is still having knee and now chronic back pain. We can all be praying for her. I know it's been very difficult for her.

Heading up to Phx. on Thurs. for the Beth Moore Living Proof Live Conf. It should be good. We had a nice Thanksgiving with my sister Beth and Sophie here. We Mounts are doing well, now that I'm over the nasty stomach flu that attacked me last week. Time for bed around here. Ann, how are you and your dad doing?

Love you all,
Katy