Hello,
I am back on and I have recorded my username and password b/c my memory is not as good as it used to be.
We are well. Settled into our home as much as we can be before we paint or hire someone to paint. We don't have much to hang on the walls anyway. I could get into being a minimalist! We are happy to be here for a while.
Everyone has transitioned into their new surroundings very well. Steve loves his job, the kids like their school very much and I am teaching two days a week for the Children's Day Out program at our church. I am liking it more now than I did at the beginning. I am team teaching and we have 12 four year olds.
Rebecca is liking third grade. She has a male teacher who is very organized and routinized which Rebecca loves. She makes friends quickly and has started piano lessons. She performed in her first recital in October. She is also interested in taking dance classes, but we haven't gotten there yet.
Nathaniel's transition is an answer to prayer and a testimony, yet again, of God's grace. He really likes his teacher and is becoming very comfortable in class (to the point of talking too much at times). He just finished another soccer season. I helped was the asst. coach for his team. He also loves to read and he's devouring Magic Tree House books.
We have no plans for the holidays. Maybe this is the year we'll start some traditions of our own. If you ever get to DFW please call, we would love to see you. We are still close by and enjoyed visits with Andy and Brian last year.
Blessings,
Beth
1 comment:
Welcome back Beth! Will look forward to more updates as well as some pictures. It's not too hard to post them.
Katy
Post a Comment