Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm live

Howdy,

I guess I do know computers....well, Katy had to help me figure this thing out, but I'm on this "blog" now. I am so glad for a way to share more timely with all of you. I have been reading your postings, and now I get to communicate! We are really enjoying the fall season here in Gilbert - the weather is awesome! Several evenings we have laid out on a blanket looking up at the stars and have even gotten "chilly" - well for AZ weather it's chilly (I had to go inside and get a blanket to lay under). Our schedule is starting to get busy now as we are planning several get-togethers with friends as Thanksgiving and Christmas season approaches - oh so quickly.

So, with that said, I'm off to get organized (yeah, I say that every week).

Love to you all,

Kathy

No comments: