Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hi gang, I am finally on. I hope y'all sign on. This would be a fun way to keep up AND plan out next get together. We would love to see you all come to the Oregon Coast to the Cannon Beach Christian conf. center for family camp one the next couple to few summers.....

Andy is in Tucson the next few days for a medical meeting. The kids and I weren't able to work out going. I'm preparing for an 8 girl b/day party sleepover for Lizzy tomorrow night, yikes! She stayed up until 11 typing a book report tonight. Its amazing how all our kids are growing. My right foot is taking the slow boat to healing from my surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm not sure he actually removed what was causing my problem, but I am trying to be hopeful! My next surgery is next thurs. the 16th. I'm having an endometrial ablation and a tubal b/c I've been unable to keep ahead of my blood loss the last year and 1/2 and have been too anemic. What a year its been! I know God is doing a lot as I see medicine from a whole other viewpoint. I laugh now when I get medical bills since I reached my "out of pocket maximum" in July of this year already! I'm learning why kind people in the medical field are really important to patients!!

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We will be here and go to my mom's. Love and miss you!

Ann

No comments: