Friday, November 16, 2007

What A Week!


It was a week ago today that John took Hannah and her friend Rene up to Glendale to see the Hannah Montana concert. We were only able to score three tickets so I stayed home a priced a bunch of garage sale items. The highlight of the show was when John held Hannah up and she waved at Miley from close range. Miley waved back. Ah yes, I remember my first concert at Hannah's age. Our favorite babysitter took us to see the Osmonds. It was really Donny that we wanted to see and who we screamed for. Yep, had on my purple kneesocks and we all know that is Donny's favorite color. We had front row seats and it was a lot of fun. Just watched the Osmonds on Oprah last week. They can still sing too...just looking older that they did in my Tiger Beat posters! Donny's actually a grandfather!!
Had a great birthday that was celebrated through the weekend and culminated in my third cake at bible study on Tuesday night. My friend Jenni has made my favorite cake for me for the last few years...it's yellow cake with chocolate frosting. One more week of "A Woman's Heart," then we break until January.
I think we're doing "Jesus, the One and Only" next session.
Kathy, it's great having you back on the blog. I promise I'll call Beth and encourage her to give us an update. Happy Thanksgiving. We're gathering at our house. My sister Virginia, Scott and their two boys will join Dad, Nancy, John, Hannah and I at our house. I'm looking forward to having Devin and Chase here. Chase and I have got to get us some "butt bread!" I'll post a pic so you catch my drift shortly.
Love you...Katy




No comments: