Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Remember This?


Friends and Families Reunion
Six friends and I became close during our single years. When we all married, started moving out of state, and raising families, we decided we didn't want to miss out on that part of our lives. So when our children grew old enough to travel easily, our families (seven dads, seven

moms, seven boys, and seven girls) chose a week when we could vacation together. We enjoyed family time as well as mommies-alone and daddies-alone time. We even held our own church service! We created some wonderful memories that summer and hope to do it again in the future.
—Katy Mount, Arizona


This was the piece that was published in Today's Christian Woman about our trip. I'm hoping this will inspire us to start planning the next one. I still like Ann's idea of family camp on the Oregon coast! Anyone?
Here we are, the girlfriends of the "Tucson Girlfriends Journal."

No comments: