Saturday, January 20, 2007

LIFE IN GENERAL

2344=58:=339=XROQDF>2323742;64753ot1lsi.jpg">
Hi Girls...Well, Hannah and I are home sick with the crud this weekend. You know, the sore throat, cold and cough deal? We are now on the upswing but wishing for warmer weather. Here is one of the pics from Hannah's Aladdin musical. Can you pick her out? I'll post some better ones next time.

So what's new in the Mount's life you ask? Well, we have made the decision to move to another church. We will be going to New Life Baptist Fellowship. It was an extremely difficult decsion to make. I'm anticipating the "Why" question from some of you and I will say that it wasn't just one thing that got us started down this path. The two main reasons are #1- Programming for kids. One of the other main reasons for us is also the changes in worship. John and I are not comfortable with many of the changes. We have been involved in starting up a new ABF Adult Bible Fellowship class on Sundays and that will be hard for us to leave. So there ya have it. I know that Kathy is trying to post and having trouble signing in...Kathy, sign in to the "old Blogger" not the new Google version. I will be sharing with all of you about converting our Blog to the new version soon. It is easier and more secure.
Love to all of you...Katy

1 comment:

Kathy Wruk said...

Katy,

When I click Blog This, I click by the old blogger, but it takes me to a screen that makes me move my account to a new blogger.

HELP