Hi Girls,
I know I shouldn't complain but we've had a couple of mornings at 12 degrees below freezing. I wouldn't mind a little snow before the winter is over though. We Mounts just finished a very busy week ... Hannah was in the CYT (Christian Youth Theater) production of Aladdin...did you and Garrett like it Annette? We did a total of 7 shows in 5 days! It was a musical and had kids from 8-18 years old in it. I will post some pics when they become available. Hannah is planning on auditioning for the spring production of Beauty and the Beast. For now, we're all nursing colds and trying to stay warm around here. So Jennifer? Where are you? How about some pics of the remodeling work? We'd love to hear from you. Time to go make some soup and sandwiches for din din but I'll be back in the near future. Hannah's class is doing a blog on Blogger to respond to a book they are reading. Their teacher is leading it....kind of neat!
http://www.creativelearners5.blogger.com
No comments:
Post a Comment