I see my mama and I want to jump out of this stranger's arms!
Why won't that dog cooperate?
These darling orphans loved on little Scooby...but it wasn't to be!
Scooby is the poster boy but got canned from the production last Saturday! Yes, sad but true...he refused to cooperate with the director. He kept pulling Annie off stage to come find me. It got even worse when they asked me to leave the room. Scooby panicked. So they chose a mellow old dog who will come to anything you call her. It's really for the best. I don't think Scooby liked acting. He sure enjoyed all the attention for the actors though. All of the Annie performances have sold out and they have added an extra one on Sunday night. I'm going to have one tired eleven year old on my hands. CYT (Christian Youth Theater) has been such a blessing for Hannah. She just loves acting, singing and dancing. Neat kids who are all kind to each other too. That's wonderful in such a big group. The cast has over 100 kids from 7-18. It hasbeen a great confidence builder for her and it teaches great leadership skills too. Good things to have just as you're getting ready to enter middle school.
No comments:
Post a Comment